Open Smaller Grants and Festival Enhancement Fund
Having checked that you are eligible, that your project meets our criteria and once you have read our Funding Guidelines, you are ready to apply for one of the funds.
1. Complete and submit the funding application form available to download on this page.
2. Receipt of your application will be acknowledged by email.
3. Applicants must allow the FEAST office time to process their application. Applications are considered on a rolling four week basis. Decision dates are published in the Application Deadlines section of this website. If your project or festival is due to start in less than three weeks from the decision date, it will be considered ineligible.
4. Applications are assessed in-house by the FEAST team and by a member of the FEAST Advisory Group. Your project will be considered against the FEAST criteria. We are particularly looking for strong ideas, artistic quality and projects that will leave a legacy in the community once they are over.
5. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified by email and be given telephone feedback as to why.
6. You are free to resubmit as many times as you wish.
7. Successful applicants will be informed by email and telephone. You will then be contracted and ready to go!
Your project may be eligible for consideration under the new FEAST / Cornwall Community Foundation partnership arrangements. Please go to Cornwall Community Foundation Partnership for further information.