Open Smaller Grants and Festival Enhancement Fund
We have a rolling grants programme offering up to £1,000 for projects aiming to meet FEAST criteria. There is a separate fund for members of Cornwall Festivals Network who plan to refresh the artistic programme of their festivals. For both Open Smaller Grants and the Festival Enhancement Fund, applications for more than £500 need to provide match funding of 50% but you can count in kind support such as volunteer time, free use of equipment, venues etc.
The Festivals Enhancements Grants are considered in the same funding rounds as the Open Smaller Grants. See the Application Deadlines page for more information.
Having checked that you are eligible, that your project meets our criteria and once you have read our Funding Guidelines, you are ready to apply for one of the funds.
1. Complete and submit the funding application form available to download on this website.
2. Receipt of your application will be acknowledged by email.
3. Applicants must allow the FEAST office time to process their application. Applications are considered on a rolling six week basis. Decision dates are published in the Application Deadlines section of this website. If your project or festival is due to start in less than three weeks from the decision date, it will be considered ineligible.
4. Applications are assessed in-house by the FEAST team and by a member of the FEAST Advisory Group. Your project will be considered against the FEAST criteria. We are particularly looking for strong ideas, artistic quality and projects that will leave a legacy in the community once they are over.
5. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified by email and be given telephone feedback as to why.
6. You are free to resubmit as many times as you wish.
7. Successful applicants will be informed by email and telephone. You will then be contracted and ready to go!
Your project may be eligible for consideration under the FEAST / Cornwall Community Foundation partnership arrangements. See the Cornwall Community Foundation page for more information.